Start to Build with Big Ben Homes
Let us outline the construction process for you at Big Ben Homes:
- Preliminary meeting with our Senior Sales Consultant to discuss and provide an overall understanding of your vision and what you would like to achieve.
- Provide information for your design brief (including any plans, photographs, pictorials or mood boards) to assist in conceptualising your proposed development.
- Provide a design and drafting estimate where our in-house design services are required.
- An estimate to complete your construction development is provided once the concept plan is completed.
- On the client’s acceptance to proceed, working and engineering drawings are completed and we commence drafting the building contract.
- The final contract is agreed and signed by the client/s and we then proceed to obtain Shire approvals, construction insurances and other formal government approvals as required.
- While formal documentation and approvals from the appropriate authorities are being processed, we liaise with the client to finalise your colour selections.
- On confirmation and acceptance of submitted documentation and approvals, a date to commence development is scheduled into our construction works programme.
- Contact will be made by one of our friendly supervisors to inform you of your project start date
49 Winterfold Road,Hamilton Hill, WA 6163
T: (08) 9314 3044